NS. Baumsteiger Consulting
Fix Google Drive issues by logging out and logging in (Updated 03-10-21)
Modified on: Fri, Mar 19, 2021 8:25 AM
Many issues involving Google Drive can be fixed by logging out, and then logging back in. Follow the steps below before troubleshooting further.
1. Right-click on the small Google Drive icon in your System Tray:
2. Click 'Quit' when the pop-up box appears:
3. Click on the Start Menu, then type 'Google Drive' and click on the 'Google Drive' app icon to re-launch the software:
4. You may need to SIGN-IN using your Google account credentials.
5. Confirm that the Google Drive app icon is showing in your System Tray:
6. Open your Google Drive folder and confirm you have access to your Shared folders.
Was this answer helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.